- 6 oz minced meat
- 1 oz butter or margarine
- ½ oz flour
- ¼ pint full or semi skimmed milk
- 2 oz cooked long grain rice
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 egg
- Browned breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt the fat in a pan and fry the onion. Add the curry powder and fry lightly.
- Add flour and mix well, stir in the milk slowly and bring to the boil, cook until the sauce is thick.
- Add the minced meat and cooked rice along with the seasonings.
- Form unto balls. Dip in beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in very hot fat until nicely browned all over.
- Drain on kitchen roll.
Nice served with a green salad.