- ¾ lb sausage meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- Browned breadcrumbs
- Mix the chopped parsley and seasoning into the sausage meat.
- Divide into four and form into balls. Flatten well.
- Shell and dip the hard boiled eggs into flour and put into the centre of each piece of sausage meat. Damp the edges and draw round the egg. Mould evenly around the egg.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs, pressing in the breadcrumbs firmly.
- Fry in very hot oil or fat until nicely browned all over and the sausage meat is cooked.
Can be served hot or cold.