These are the latest home made jam recipes from the authors of the best selling Easy Jams, Chutneys & Preserves on the allotment garden web site. The links will open in a new window and take you directly to them.
Making jams and jellies is a great way to preserve summer fruits and autumn berries to eat all year round with a history going back to at least the Romans,
When you make it yourself the taste is far better than shop bought offerings unless you can afford the best on the market.
When you make your own jam, it means you know exactly what has gone into it. Higher amounts of fruit with no fillers and artificial preservatives.
Home made jams make great presents as well – showing people that you care enough to give your time, not just money.
Home Made Jam Recipes
Home Made Preserves
- Home Made Fruit Curd, Fruit Cheeses, Fruit Butters
- Home Made Jelly Recipes – How to Make Jelly Preserves
- Home Made Marmalade Recipes – How to Make Marmalade
- Home Made Chutney Recipes – Make Great Chutney
- Home Made Pickle Recipes – How to Make Great Pickles at Home
- Easy to Make Flavoured Oils & Spiced Vinegar Recipes
- Home Made Relish Recipes – How to Make Relishes
- Home Made Jam Recipes – How to Make Jam at Home
- Home Made Sauce Recipes & Home Made Ketchup Recipes